Contact us 3343 9833
Mount Gravatt Community Centre Inc. (MGCCI) currently has three spaces for hire:
1. Counselling room, suitable for meetings of 2 to 4 people
2. Small meeting space, suitable for a meeting (4-6 people) or counselling room (Blue Room).
3. Meeting space suitable for workshops and events that can fit up to 35 people or can be split into two separate rooms (Purple Room).
*All rooms are air conditioned with access to a kitchenette, toilet facilities and technology.
- Unfunded groups - $10/hour
- Not for profit groups - $28.50/hour
- Small business - $45/hour
- Corporate - $60/hour
Due to planned construction, Bernie’s Place is not currently available for hire.
All groups or activities must be in line with the vision of the organisation (i.e. to provide, without discrimination, service to our community).
For more information regarding room hire, please call 3343 9833 or email [email protected]
Request a room booking