Volunteering at our Centre
• The development of new services
• The enhancement of existing programs, services and activities
• The provision of direct links between the Centre and the community.
We have many roles available for volunteers, and we are open to creating new opportunities to fit in with what you want, what the community wants, and your skills and knowledge.
We encourage all prospective volunteers to register for the next volunteer information/induction session. During this session, you will:
- Meet some of our friendly staff and others who are keen to give back to the community.
- Hear about our Centre and what we have to offer.
- Participate in skills-sharing and volunteer job-matching activities.